Important Deadlines for 2020
- Concession Vendor Applications – January 30 (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)
- Festival Vendor Applications – February 7 (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)
- Parade Entry Applications – March 1 (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)
Parade Application and Insurance Form
All parade entries must complete a parade application form and insurance waiver form. An information packet with the waiver, safety rules and parade unit location will be emailed to the unit contact once the application deadline has passed acheter viagra en ligne. All application forms must be submitted online.
Please complete this application to enter a unit in the 2020 Alltech Lexington St. Patrick’s Parade. Application deadline is March 1, 2020. Please ensure you complete all required fields on the application form.
The insurance waiver form must be signed by everyone in the parade. Children under the age of 18 must be signed for by an adult. It will be sent to all confirmed parade entries following the application deadline along with safety rules, parade unit location, etc.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSED ON MAR. 1 – 2020 Parade Unit online application – Deadline: Mar. 1 (Google Forms)
- Download the parade safety rules (PDF file)
Festival Application Forms
To have a booth at the Lexington St. Patrick’s Irish Festival complete the following online application.
Festival vendors: Application Deadline is February 7. Please ensure you complete all required fields on the application form.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSED ON FEB. 7 – 2020 Festival Vendor online application – Deadline: Feb 7 (Google Forms)
Concession vendors: Application/Payment Deadline is no later than Jan. 30, 2020. Please ensure you complete all required fields on the application form.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSED ON JAN. 30 – 2020 Concession Vendor online application – Deadline: Jan. 30 (Google Forms)